The friendly staff at Dover Behavioral Health System is proud to provide inpatient behavioral health services for adolescents and adults. In addition, we offer a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) for children, adolescents and adults.
Our facility provides mental health services as well as drug and alcohol dependency treatment programs to benefit patients, their families, and to better our community through health and wellness.
Inpatient and Partial Hospitalization Mental Health Services for Adolescents and Adults include:
- Comprehensive individual assessment
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication stabilization
- Physical examination and follow up
- Co-occuring disorder programming
- Academic instruction for adolescents
- Daily psychoeducational and group therapy
- Skills training
- Family sessions
- Allied therapies including art and music
- Follow-ups with outpatient providers
- Personalized aftercare plans
- Semi-private rooms with access to our secure outdoor courtyard
- Partial Hospitalization offered weekdays 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Chemical dependency partial programs offered weekdays